Every business is different, and there is no 'magic marketing formula' to suit all businesses. But one thing that most successful businesses have in common is that they have a marketing plan. This normally runs over a 12 month period and is reviewed at the end of the year to drill down on how successful each aspect of the plan has been.
So given that it is something that you are going to need if your business is going to be successful why not speak to us today about a plan (and a budget) that suits you.
But before that you may need to consider your company branding. It's possibly worth making sure your branding is all in place before you even consider starting your marketing.
Your branding is the likes of your company logo and colours or fonts you use.
Speak to us about this first and once this is sorted then you are good to go with your marketing!
Then why not choose 10 aspects of a new marketing plan and try them over the next 12 months?
And keep those things that deliver the biggest impact (and drop the things that don’t work).
Then year-on-year build up a marketing strategy that becomes more and more fine tuned.
How about something like this as your marketing plan we can develop for you over the next 12 months?
1. “Competition Watch” Spend two hours each month looking at what your competition is doing.
Learn from best practice and how other people are marketing themselves.
2. New Logo - possibly to include new signage / vehicle graphics? More...
3. Email Database - Compile an email database of your existing clients
4. Email Marketing - Using our Super Email e-marketing software
5. Annual Leaflet and mailshot delivery - POSSIBLY REPLACE WITH DIGITAL VERSION IN LONGER TERM
6. Google Search Rankings - AIMING FOR TOP SPOT
7. Google Analytics -
8. Target specific areas of your business to promote
9. Themed campaigns
10. Develop your Social Media Channels
* For clients on our Enterprise package roughly speaking we will dedicate 2 hours x 10 (20 hours total) to each of the 10 main points each month.
We have been helping companies in the Sunderland area market themselves since 1995 - NRG Digital 0191 5342003